I figured I have been doing this blog for a while now and felt it was time for a reintroduction. This will serve to inform you all a little more about me and the reasons for creating this blog. Hope y’all won’t get too bored of me!
Hello there! I am Tiarah. I started this blog because I wanted to have a written form of communication to express my voice with others. I love connecting with others and thought why not start a blog.
Instead of doing a long paragraph about me, I will just do bullet points of facts about me and all that fun stuff. So, let’s get started!
- I graduated from CSU Channel Islands May 2016 with a BA in Studio Art, an Emphasis in Time Based Media (which means photography, illustration, and animation).
- I am the oldest of three girls and the shortest person in my house.
- I am a huge theme park junkie and have had an annual pass to Disneyland Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood for the past 13 years.
- I am currently a Disney Cast Member being a Photopass Photographer (like I really get paid to create and capture magical moments for guests!)
- I love drawing and have been drawing since I was about 3 years old. I would love to create my own children’s graphic novel someday.
- My camera is attached to my hip. If I can bring it, I will. Looking through my lens brings me the greatest joy.
- Books! I am a bookworm and love spending my days reading. When I was younger and had time, I would read two books in a day!
- I have been to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando once back in December of 2015 and am dying to go back.
- I have a Stitch obsession. Seeing him makes me the happiest. This is also the same for Marie.
- I am Muslim, religion is Islam. I don’t talk about it much because of recent backlash but I love God and respect others lifestyles as I expect the same.
- My favorite colors are green and aqua/turquoise.
- Finn from Star Wars is my bae and I have so much stuff with him! LOL
- I am also a YouTuber and create videos weekly (or I try my best to).
- I don’t like scary movies and hate being scared. So if you are looking for someone to go to Halloween Horror Nights with you, I am not your gal. Also, I hate clowns so let’s not talk about It, okay?
- I always have a smile on my face and am usually in a very happy mood.
- The beach is one of my favorite places. I really hate leaving it.
- I have never been to Hawaii but have wanted to go since I was 8 when Lilo and Stitch came out.
- I have crazy wanderlust and want to travel as often as I can.
- Games of Thrones, The Mindy Project, Grey’s Anatomy, Bates Motel, Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2, and The Voice are just a few of the TV shows I love.
- Harry Potter lover! Anyone else team Ravenclaw?
- I have a special spot for Beetlejuice. Not sure why but I do.
- The 90s was literally the best and if everything I watched as a kid came back, I’d be happy. My kids will be raised as 90s kids! haha
- Score music is my life. I have a playlist called Epic that consists of nothing but score and instrumental music.
- Lights make me happy. My room is full of them and it’s another reason why I love the holidays because everything is covered in lights!
- I have a lot of fun facts and can give facts about random things. Still wondering if this is a good skill to have…
Well I think that’s enough about me. If you would like to know more, feel free to ask! 😀